Corporate Social Responsibility
Through its parent company, Kiboko Group, Abacus Pharma is committed to the development of disadvantaged communities in its countries of operation, by undertaking sustainable life-enhancing and awareness-raising projects.
The Group has prioritized public health concerns by promoting health-related initiatives and responding to medical emergencies.
- Amongst its diverse work with local communities, the Group has focused on the following areas:
- Establishing Uganda’s first accredited World Record
- Supporting various nationwide health camps and health centres
- Providing relief in response to local emergencies
- Providing annual scholarships to Pharmacy students in Uganda